PHINES FAMILY UPDATE
Join us on our adventures across the United States

with 3 rugrats, an army guy and me...

oh and don't forget Kosmo :)

August 30, 2008

Monsters!

I have decided my house is invaded with monsters...
Laundry Monsters, Yard Monsters, Toy Monsters, and Tornado Monsters!!!
I am hoping that in the next 2 years these monster will decide that my house is no longer a fun place to play.
I promise that I am POSITIVE that the laundry was done when I went to bed...but I get ready to drop the kids off at school only to find 2 loads of laundry to do!! So I ask where did all these clothes come from...I am pretty sure I asked for all dirty clothes last night. I don't know is the reply!!!

I swear I mow my yard but then turn around and there are leaves, twigs, toys, and clutter on them two minutes later. Then 2 days later...all those monsters must have really fed my lawn because it needs mowed again!!!! I of course tell the kids to clean up their toys and forts and grenades and swords and every other homemade weapon only to hear..."They aren't mine".

The toy monster must live invisibly 24 hours a day. I know for a fact my living room floor is clean before I go to bed, after all I do sweep everynight before bed. But somehow by 7:45 AM it looks as though the toy bomb has EXPLODED...of course my kids couldn't have done it because they are supposed to be brushing teeth, eating breakfast, taking showers etc. They don't have time to do all that playing.

Torndados Monsters well they just must live here because everytime I leave a room I walk back in to find a tornado has visited a countertop, a couch, or a floor.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of the monsters because acoording to my children, they are not responsible for any of the messes or dirty laundry LOL. They don't scare my children so I have decided they must be cute and furry like this one!!!!

2 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

they live here too and my kids are 16 and 20... the monsters never go away they just get bigger and the toys cost more!
Sorry to burst that bubble!
LAura

My Two Army Brats said...

UGH here too! I almost lost my mind and became the monster that ate her kids twice in the past three days. I'm a bad bad mom! The kids are out of control with the messes and no monster could possibly be capable of what two naughty little blonde boys can do in a matter of seconds!

Come visit, you'll feel better about your own kids, messes, house, yard etc I'm sure.